CURRENT SHIPPING RATES:
ORDERS UNDER $50.00: $12.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $50.01-100.00: $18.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $100.01-150.00: $29.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $150.01-200.00: $39.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $200.01-250.00: $49.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $250.00 and above 22% of total order + $3.50 handling fee
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR YOUR SECURITY WE NEVER SEE OR STORE YOUR CREDIT
CARD INFORMATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU
PLACE YOUR ORDER.
ABOUT OUR PLANTS AND SHIPPING METHODS:
Stargazer Perennials is a
year around working sustainable farm and nursery that grows using only
organic methods. On our farm we grow over 400 varieties of cold hardy
perennials, hardy roses, over 30 varieties of hardy ornamental
grasses, a wide selection of hardy shrubs, herbs, vegetables and much
more. Our nursery and farm is located in Summerville, Oregon, in a USDA Zone 5a growing
zone, where cold winters and warm summers combine for the perfect climate to grow our cold hardy perennials, shrubs, grasses, herbs
and other garden plants.
- When you
purchase garden plants from Stargazer Perennials you are purchasing
at a minimum two-year old plants that are shipped fully rooted and ready to thrive
in your garden.
- As environmentally responsible farmers, we grow all of our plants utilizing only sustainable and organic methods.
- All of our plants are grown pesticide-free!
- Our plants are shipped as noted in each description either: bare-root, bulb, 3.5” pot or nursery trade 1 gallon and 2 gallon sizes.
plants are grown outside, not in a greenhouse! Plants that are grown outside are tougher, healthier and will perform better in your garden.
- Just prior to shipping we properly trim back our plants as required.
- If you have a question about a plant or would like us to email you a photo prior to shipping, please drop us an email.
WHAT SHIPS WHEN:
- We ship our hardy plants and garden products throughout the continental United States via FedEx Ground.Our shipping season is dependent on the weather but typically runs from April through November depending on weather.
- Products other than plants such as seeds, garden gloves and fertilizers are shipped year around.
- We typically ship live plants to the East Coast on Monday, Midwest on Tuesday, West Coast on Wednesday and Oregon & Washington on Thursday.
- During the spring we ship orders on a first in first out basis and may have 1-2 week delay during our heavy shipping season.
- When your plants are shipped you will receive 2 emails - one from FedEx with you order tracking information and one from us.
- We pack our plants in sustainable materials (recycled paper and wood chips) that can be composted - no styrofoam peanuts!
Our perennial and shrub shipping season runs from mid-April/May until mid-October.
Shipping start dates are an estimate of what starts shipping when. We ship orders on a first in first out basis and certain plants may not be ready to ship at the start ship date due to crop readiness.
- Perennials, shrubs, ornamental grasses and potted herbs - spring shipping starts late April unless otherwise noted in the product description or due to weather delays and crop readiness ( healthy new growth showing on the plant prior to shipping.)
- Potted roses start shipping May 15th or when they have broken dormancy.
- Gladiolus and Lily bulbs start shipping mid April.
- Peonies start shipping early May.
- Certified organic seed potatoes, certified organic garlic and certified organic onion sets start shipping late March - early April depending on the weather. Fall shipping seed potatoes start shipping in mid August - fall depending on temperatures.
- Fertilizer, garden gloves, garden accessories ship all year long.