Frequently Asked Questions About Canceling an Order:
Can I cancel my order ?
If you cancel your order with 24 hours of your order being placed via email, you have the choice of either a store credit for the full amount of your order to be used at a later time, or a full refund less 15% of the total dollar amount of your order, which covers credit card processing and bank transaction fees for which we are liable whether your order is shipped or not.
Orders canceled after 24 hours will receive a store credit for the full amount of the order placed to be used at a later time. Store credits have no expiration date and cannot be redeemed for cash. Thank you for your understanding and patronage.
Other Related Questions:
When will you process my order?
We process your order immediately and charge your credit card at the
time of processing. The items you ordered are then reserved just for
you. We begin shipping our healthy plants once they have broken bud in
the spring and show ample foliage growth. This ensures that you receive a
viable plant that will thrive in your garden for years to come. For a
list of What Ships When, view our Shipping Information Page.
I only received part of my order:
Plants are a living product that is impacted by weather and other factors that are out of our control. Occasionally we may not be able to ship all items on an order due to crop failure, crop damage or the plant does not meet our quality standards for shipping. When this occurs a notation will be made on your invoice that you receive with your order and a credit will be given. We reserve the right to ship partial orders.
Shipping Dates and Times:
My credit was charged but my order has not shipped yet?
Our shipping dates
displayed on our wesbite and on our invoice are an estimate only. Plants
are a living crop, issues such as weather and crop readiness may delay
shipping dates. We try to accommodate shipping date requests whenever we
can. ORDERS CANCELLED DUE TO DELAYED SHIPPING DATES WILL RECEIVE A
CREDIT FOR THE FULL AMOUNT TO BE USED AT A LATER TIME. CREDITS HAVE NO
EXPIRATION DATE FOR USE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. ALL
CANCELLATION NOTICES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL TO BE VALID. THANK YOU
FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATRONAGE.
Due to our secure shopping cart, we must charge your credit card at the
time that your order is placed, rather than retain and hold your credit
card information until your order ships. Our secure system processes the
transaction in conjunction with your credit card company so that
neither we or our staff ever have access to your credit card
information. This secure shopping cart system helps to keep your
personal bank information secure and safe.
Does Stargazer Perennials substitute if the product is not available?
No, we never substitute products without first contacting you and providing you with the choice to either substitute or to receive a credit for the item that is not able to be shipped. As gardeners, we understand that you took the time to find that perfect plant for your garden, and how disappointing it can be to receive something else. Occasionally plants are not able to be shipped because they do not meet our quality requirements, if this occurs we will contact you first, if time permits, to offer you a substitution choice.
How do I report damage that occurred during shipping?
- We take great care to pack each plant individually and pack them securely in the shipping box. To process your claim and to quickly take care of your warranty issue we require your claim in writing not by voice mail.
- If you discover plants that are damaged during shipping you must notify Stargazer Perennials by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Due to the requirements by FedEx for us to submit a claim, we cannot accept voice mail claims.
- Photographs of damaged plant material are required when making a claim. You may email your photos to us along with a description of your concerns. It is our desire that you be pleased with your plants and with your experience with Stargazer Perennials.
- Copy all correspondence to us at: email@example.com so that we may assist you as needed.
- Warranty claims that are not received in writing by email within 48 hours, and photos within 72 hours will not be honored.
- If your order was not received in good condition and your have complied with our reporting policy, we will either reship your order or provide you with a credit to be used on our website or at our nursery. We do not refund cash for damaged or missing orders.